> Archive |
Aims and Scope | Editorial Board |
Authors Guide | Submission
Journal of Applied
ISSN 1735-8523 (Print)
ISSN 1927-0089 (Online)
Commenced Publication 2008
Editor-in-Chief: Kaveh Sheibani, Ph.D.
information for contributors
Please keep the layout and format of the text as
simple as possible. Please use Times or Times New Roman fonts for main text,
Arial font for titles and headings, and Courier or Courier New fonts for
programme commands. The Institute publisher will correctly format all accepted
papers for publication. Authors should prepare their manuscripts in MS
Word and submit along with PDF versions via email to
manuscript should conform to the following requirements.
- Papers must be written in good English.
- Keywords defining the essential content of the paper.
- Manuscripts should be in single column A4 pages with ample margins.
- Papers should not normally exceed 5000
- Figures should be professionally prepared in a form suitable for reproduction in
black/white with the maximum final size 20cm height and 12cm width.
- Titles should be brief and informative without abbreviation and formulae.
- Papers should be written without the use of footnotes.
- Citations should be indicated in the text by author name(s) followed by date of
publication. For a work by more than two authors only state the first author’s
name followed by et al. If more than one reference has identical date and
authorship, place superscripted a, b, c… after the date to distinguish e.g. Name (2008); Name
& Name (2008); (Name et al,
2008; Name, 2008a).
- References to websites must be given in
brackets in the text followed by date was accessed e.g. (http://www,
accessed 01 January 2008).
- Please adopt 'APA
style' for references.